CLUB UPDATE – Club is OPEN from 1st June!
Following the NSW Governments relaxation of the conditions associated with the COVID-19 pandemic we are pleased to advise that Waratah Sports club will be reopening from Monday 1 June at 12.00pm. Our ongoing priority is for the health and safety of our members, staff and the community so this will mean that we have additional protocols in place for your and our staffs safety. These measures will include:
- 1.5 metre social distancing provisions, seating will been set up for 1 person every 4 square meters in line with Government health requirements which will be monitored by staff.
- Enhanced hygiene and cleaning regimes.
- Collecting information for potential contact tracing for guests
- Spot temperature checking of staff and patrons.
- There will be no club surcharge to pay by credit card so as to decrease the touch surfaces.
Entry to the club will be open to Members and Guests but we would encourage non-members to join the club and become a part of the Waratah family . To encourage this we have a membership offer where you pay your social membership fee of $10.00 and receive a free drink (limited to wine, beer or soft drink) for membership until 30th June 2021.
From 1st June we can confirm the following at this stage:
- Hours of operation will be 7 days a week with opening time from 12.00pm until close
- Bookings of up to 10 people at a time can book for dinner in the bistro.
- The courtesy bus will not be operating at this stage but hope to have it back in action in the near future for your convenience
- There will be a modified bistro menu available for both sit down and takeaway meals from 5.00pm Wednesday through to Saturday with a pizza menu Sunday.
The Board of Directors and staff look forward to welcoming you back to the Club.